1. I wear my mother's wedding set on my right hand.
2. I anthropomorphize a variety of different things. A good example of this is in a grocery store, if I see an item out of place... away from it's pack, I will take the time to put it back. I also cannot, I mean CANNOT leave one item on a shelf. If I am there to buy 3 bottles of apple juice and there are 4 left, I will buy all 4 so the one is not alone. Ironically, I was asked by a therapist if I did this and I answered no because I didn't want him to think I was crazy!
3. I eat icing straight from the tub. Rainbow chip is the best but I have been on a milk chocolate kick lately.
4. I like to have consistency and 'sameness' in my life. I would like for all our glasses to be the same... or all the boxes we are using to pack to be the same... or all the plastic bins to be the same... you get the idea. It drives me crazy that they are different but I deal with it because beggars can't be choosers. One exception... I LOVE our mug collection, all different and very eclectic.
5. I carry the change purse my mother used to carry... it still has her license, credit cards and voter card. It also has a $50 bill that I refuse to spend. I can't explain it but I will never spend it.
There, I did it! I am supposed to tag people here but I don't want to call anyone out specifically. If you want to do this, go for it... just let me know so I can check it out!