Monday, May 05, 2008

Multiple babies!

For the next 2-3 weeks I am in home daycare to one Miss Anna Stuart. They have a licensed daycare facility all lined up but the room Anna will be in isn't ready just yet... they are looking at the end of May. So in the meantime I am watching Anna while mom returns to the workforce.

If everyone who reads would stop and say a quick prayer for Danielle, I would really appreciate it. The first few days of this have to be very difficult.

Currently Adam, Riley, Chase and Anna are all sleeping... what a lovely sound! That should change momentarily... Adam's alarm will go off at 7... which he will inevitably snooze for 7 minutes... hopefully the sound doesn't wake Chase early... once movement in the house starts, Riley will be up again... hopefully all the commotion won't wake a sleeping Anna! It will definitely be a busy next couple weeks for me... there is a reason that babies can't come closer together... a 6 month old and a 2 month old promise to be lots of work!

As it turns out... Adam did wake at 7 but reset the alarm for 15 (which I asked that he turn off and I will just wake him)... Chase did stir but I popped a paci in his mouth which seems to have held him off (he has gas and he is squirming all around)... Riley picked up and went to bed with Adam... and Anna is still in her swing but sleeping a little fitfully.

Oh well... I am off to guzzle my coffee and get prepared for the day!

P.S. Danielle - Anna told me to tell you not to worry... she was going to have a lot of fun playing with Chase today. She also told me to take lots of pictures so she can show you all the fun she had. I will oblige!

2 comments:

The Townleys said...

You are awesome. 2 more Hours and I'm on my way home. Ugh, being a working mom suuuuucks!

kathi said...

You ARE awesome! More patience than I've ever had.