Friday, February 19, 2010

Making Cookies!

What better way to spend a morning than making and decorating sugar cookies!


Our 3 expert bakers... miraculously all looking in the general direction of the camera!


So as you can see, for all my desire to make and decorate cookies... I actually leave the work to my guests. I'm an impressive hostess, I know. Step back Martha.


3 two year olds all wanting to push a cookie cutter into dough at the same time is quite the scene. We (re: Bekah and Kari) did a good job on getting them to take turns.


And of course the decorating takes the utmost concentration. I bet this was how Picasso and Pollock started.

_________________________________________

Thank you all so much for voting on the choice of fabric for my apron! It has been so much fun to see everyone pick their favorite(s)! I am going to leave it open for another day or two so if you haven't voted, head HERE and leave a comment!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What cute pics...looks like a lot of fun :). We would love to join you guys sometime :)