It's that time again... I want to post but I don't have any new pictures and I can't think of anything to say (mainly because I am not sleeping well and I am totally out of it right now ;~)... so here goes another random set of questions!
Write down what you see, hear, and are thinking..
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
i am at work with no books around me...
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
pile of contracts that need to be filed
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
dramatic rescue in OK... was on the news this morning
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
lots of typing from my neighbors and random conversations from cubemates
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
this morning, walking into work
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
email and siebel (work program)
9. What are you wearing?
blue maternity tank top with a white skirt that is not actually maternity but fits my belly very well
10. Did you dream last night?
i did... but i don't remember it now ;~(
11. When did you last laugh?
i can't remember... could have been an hour ago but I am so tired, who knows.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
nothing really but there are pictures on my cubical... does that count?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
i am sure i have
14. What do you think of this quiz?
i think it's looking for a compliment
15. What is the last film you saw?
Chicago... in my living room with Danielle and Victoria... it was ok.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a house for our growing family and a whole lot of planning for the future
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know...
i love to get stuff done... husband teases me because when i say i am going to bed, that really means i have about 8 more things i have to do, then i can lay down... and i have 'to do' lists EVERYWHERE
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
i would change everyones 'me mentality' to an 'us or you mentality'
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
not in agreement anymore... its gone on too long
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
well the first will be a boy (if the docs got it right) but i don't have a name anyway... i do have a middle name that i love though
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
i think we know but i am not telling
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
i would consider it but it would a weighty decision, there is a lot for us around here
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
thank you for my life and can you point me in the direction of my mom?