Thursday, September 06, 2007

32 Questions

Got these from Kathi!

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? I always want it to be Adam

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Nope, the hubby does!

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on the setting and how comfortable I am... generally the listener

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Only if there were a hotel within walking distance... any by walking distance I mean no more than a mile.

5. Do you like to ride horses? I do but I don't ride very often

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Sure did

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? I can't remember but I remember playing the card game Spit with my mom... I wonder if I even remember how to play anymore!

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Ugh... I hate the 'no respect for relationships' mentality... not only does he have no respect for his own but he has no respect for mine... not a guy I would ever want to be with anyway

9. Are you judgemental? I try not to be but I can be if I don't keep myself in check

10. Do you know how to shoot a gun? No but mom and I always wanted to learn

11. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab? Adam and then I grab the baby and he grabs Riley

12. How often do you read books? I use to read all the time, now...rarely (right there with ya Kathi!)

13. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Wow... prolly a good bit of it all. I think about my mom a lot... I think about being pregnant and how happy I am in life right now... I also think about what will happen after Peabert is born, financially, how will we make this work? So, I guess I think of it all... I have to figure out how to turn this brain off somehow

14. What is your favorite children’s book? A Little Princess

15. How tall are you? 5'10"... I used to hate it but now I think it's great!

16. What are the keys on your key chain for? House, Jeep, Dad's house, unknown, lock on the back gate and 2 more unknowns... I also have a big bright green flip flop that says I "heart" Adam on it... thanks to my mother in law ;~)

17. What did you do last night? Painted my living room... weird right? Who paints on a workday night? We do apparently but it looks amazing!

18. What movie do you want to see right now? Ehhh, I could take or leave movies... movie theaters make me insane so I don't go and I have too much I could be doing at home to sit still

19. What will you do for New Year’s? I have no idea... but I bet it involves celebrating it with my new little man, husband and puppy!

20. Do you own a camera phone? Yes but it rarely gets used...

21. What’s the first letter of your middle name? M

22. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? Generally 6 - 7... I could use more but I will be getting less here soon

23. What do you sleep in? T-shirt (although even my large t-shirts don't really fit comfortably anymore!)

24. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Where exactly is your hometown... where you were born? Where you spent the bulk of your childhood? Where you live now? I need an explanation people!

25. Is your tongue pierced? Nope but my belly is... even still thanks to the pregnancy belly ring!

26. Who is the funniest person you know? Adam... he never ceases to make me laugh... unless we are in a fight, then things just aren't funny anywhere ;~)

27. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny... a serious side is good but humor makes everything more tolerable

28. Did you eat a cookie today? Funny you should ask... I did. Em brought some into work and they are delicious!

29. Do you use cuss words in other languages? nope... sad to say they slip out every so often in English though...

30. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? pay but I am pretty particular about what I buy

31. Is your cell phone usually on Vibrate or ring? both but I miss it a lot anyway...

32. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend? I have my hands full with my husband...

2 comments:

kathi said...

They really make pregnancy belly rings? This made me spit out my pizza. It makes sense, just never thought about it, lol.

Sounds like you and Adam have the fire thing already figured out, lol. We'd done that when the kids were little. Now I think I'd just open or break out as many windows as possible to make sure all the animals could get out.

LoveLladro said...

kathi - crazy right... I just thought I would have to give it up (small price to pay) but then I went surfing on Amazon and found bendy pregnancy belly rings. I barely know its there!

As for the fire... yeah, truly one of my worst fears. I have escape plans for any and all disasters though... which used to just include the wonderbeagle but now Adam and I will have to divide and conquer!