Wednesday, January 28, 2009

RIP Jonny A

A friend of mine passed away yesterday afternoon. It's just a heartbreaking... there are a lot of very hurt and devastated people right now. Prayers for all his family and friends... we have all lost a great man. The world has one less beautiful smile.





For anyone that checks my blog and wants updates about Jonny A... j ferber has set up this site and is posting updates as he knows them. There is no word on when the service might be but they will be in Baltimore.

4 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Jess! I hope you find comfort in all the wonderful memories you guys have of him!

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for his friends and family.

SissyKristin said...

Thanks for posting Jess...we will all miss him and that laugh! These pics are great! I'll shoot you a note if we are able to coordinate a trip down for the services. xoxo

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. My prayers go out to you and his family.