I got this game from EvilTwinsWife... it looked cool so I decided to play.
Here’s how it works…
You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. (I copied that from her and she copied off someone else, so... feel free to rip it off again).
I have only begun to think of things for my letter so I have yet to determine if ETW likes me or not ;~) My letter is H and here they are in no particular order...
1. Holidays - Although the most recent holidays were rough (Dad and Stacie not making it out, tooth pulled, violent flu for 24 hours and having no home church to celebrate the actual reason for the season) I really do love the holidays. I enjoy the time Adam has off work. I enjoy family getting together to just hang out. I like the big meals. It's a very warm time and I look forward to it each year.
2. Heat - I would much rather be hot than cold... I think I may be in the minority for that one but it's true. I thank God that we are fortunate enough to have a warm enclosed house that I can blast full of hot air.
3. Huggins - Adam taught Chase to give 'huggins' and it's just about the best thing on earth. When you ask for them he bends his head to the side and leans into whatever he is giving huggins. He gives huggins to me, Adam, Riley, Grandma, Christmas presents (we have that one on video) and by far the funniest... to toast.
4. Hot Chocolate - A nice warm mug full... throw in a mini peppermint patty and top with mini marshmallows... I am putty in your hands.
5. Hoodie - I have basically stolen my husbands brown hoodie. I wear it quite often... sometimes during the day but mostly at night. It's so comfy cozy that I just can't help myself.
6. Heirlooms - I have 3 treasured heirlooms from my mom. 1. her wedding band and engagement ring. I wear them on my right hand. 2. my Lladro collection (hence the name of my blog) and 3. My dining room table and chairs that I cannot wait to put into use now that I have a family and like to cook for them.
7. Health - Watching my mom struggle for so many years and seeing what it robbed her of has given me an appreciation for my own health.
8. Hammocks - I long for the day when I can have a hammock in my backyard. 2 trees or one of the stands... I don't care. A net that hangs that I can leisurely swing in... that's where it's at.
9. Home - I love being home with the family. I am at my best when we are all together just hanging out. I look forward to the day when we own our own home.
10. Husband - I don't even know where to begin with this one. I don't think I can adequately describe how I feel about him. He loves me... he listens to me... he cooks for me... he gives up the good chair for me... he prays with me... he agrees with me when we agree and he gently stands up to me when we disagree.... he is everything I never knew I needed. He is more of a family man than I ever dreamed he could be. He is my best friend.
Ok... there's my list. I hope you enjoyed!
If you want to play, just say so in your comment. If you want to comment but don't want to play, that's cool too... just let me know and I won't give you a letter ;~)