Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My boy's a Graduate

Graduation was supposed to be last Thursday but unfortunately it snowed and in true MD fashion, schools were closed. Which means TLG was closed! So... today was our make up graduation day. It was a lot of fun... a little overcrowded as there were many people there we didn't know but fun nonetheless ;~)

We took lots of video and I want to put together a video in the coming week but for now, here are some pictures of my little graduate.


That's Miss Erin blowing bubbles to her captive audience.

Up on the podium accepting his medal!

"Check out my medal!"

4 comments:

Johnnie Avocado said...

great photos! He looks like he wants that medal off, big time!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I think he gets cuter and cuter everytime i see him! :)

Michelle said...

Love it!!

chocolate hug said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! I want in on the bubbles!