Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mental Block

Because I am having a bit of a mental block I am subjecting you to a survey! My sincerest apologies.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Just before 7... Chase didn't wake up until 7:40 and Adam didn't wake up until I brought Chase into bed with us ;~)

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare... the only way it's good.

3. What is the last film you saw at the cinema?
The proposal I think... it was a mom's night out.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Oh boy... if I list them all I will be exposing myself as an addict. The Big Bang Theory, The Biggest Loser, Lost and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. There, that's not too bad.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hard to say... every place has their pros and cons. Until I find utopia, I will stay right here in Hagerstown.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
It was more brunch by the time we ate but eggs and cinnamon raisin english muffins.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Good ole hearty American meat and potatoes. I can't pass up a good steak.

8. What food do you dislike?
Cooked carrots or cooked celery... I shudder even thinking about them.

9. Favorite place to eat?
Right now LJ's but Adam and I want to try Volt... that's for the next date night!

10. Favorite dressing on a salad?
Raspberry Vinaigrette

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
03 Jeep Grand Cherokee... I love it.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Winter - jeans and a comfy sweater. Summer - capri's and a tank.

13. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greece. It's always been a dream to go there.

14. Is your cup half empty or half full?
I am sorry... half nothing? Try overflowing.

15. Where would you want to retire?
In an RV seeing the country... another dream of mine!

16. What is your favorite time of the day?
Depends... wake up is awesome... Chase is cute and chatty. Coffee making time is awesome... Chase loves helping. 6ish is great because Adam gets home and both Chase and I are happy to see him. 7:30 is great because Chase is sleeping soundly and Adam and I have free time. My days are pretty good.

17. Where were you born?
Austin TX.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Baseball, *ahem* Yankees, but I don't watch much of it...

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both and everything in between.

20. Do you have any pets?
Riley the Wonderbeagle.

21. What did you want to be when you were little?
A wife and SAHM.

22. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Memories with my mom are my favorite. I have such a poor memory that anything I can remember is special to me.

23. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Both... only ever owned dogs but I like cats.

24. Are you married?
Yep!

25. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Every single time... have heart palpitations if I don't.

26. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Not really. I got side-swiped by a charter bus once... that was not cool at all. Oh and my mom and I wrecked on a scooter when we were living in Spain or TX... can't remember. I was fine and she had a scraped knee.

27. Do you have any pet peeves?
People who don't use their turn signals... which is apparently an epidemic in MD.

28. What is/are your favorite pizza topping(s)?
chicken, onion, red pepper and mushrooms with a pesto base... homemade!

29. Do you have a favorite flower?
Blue iris

30. Favorite ice cream flavor?
chocolate

31. Favorite fast food restaurant?
If I have to eat FF, Wendy's. Will not go to McDxxxxx'x. Consider it a curse word.

32. How many times did you fail your drivers test?
Not a one!

33. From whom did you receive your last email?
Facebook telling me Diane sent me an email.

34. If you could max out your credit card at any store, which would you choose?
Oh man... tough call. Probably Target. Clothes, toys, household supplies, electronics... yeah, I am could go broke there.

35. What are you listening to right now?
Silence... well that and the clack of my keyboard.

36. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with?
Husband and baby last night.

37. What time is it?
2:48 pm.

No comments: