Thursday, April 02, 2009

Still Here...

but just barely! I am so tired this week. Along with packing and making trips to the new house, both Chase and I are sick. It's just a head cold but boy does it stink! I am just hoping that we both feel better by Saturday and that Adam manages to avoid getting sick altogether. Fingers crossed and prayers said.

In an effort to avoid having to move all the awkward frustrating non-boxable things, we have been making trips to the new house at least daily. My hope is that by Sat we have nothing but boxes and furniture which is infinitely easier to move. Again fingers crossed.

The new place looks amazing. Joe did a great job of clearing everything out so we could be moving stuff in. I can't wait to post pictures!

Ok, I am off to rest for a bit while I pray that Chase stays asleep longer... apparently napping isn't one of his favorite things to do well this week. Stupid cold.

6 comments:

dkamfam said...

Hope the nap is a good one. I'm so excited for you to get into the house! It will all work out.

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Mucinex is my friend!

Hope you all feel better soon!

chocolate hug said...

Totally praying for you! Wow, what a not fun week for you, but it'll feel so good to have it all done!

kathi said...

I hate moving, but thrilled you're getting to do it!

SissyKristin said...

UGH...feel better!!!

Johnnie Avocado said...

Moving while sick....urgp! That's going to suck!