Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Guy

I stole this from my friend Amy Jean. I was excited because it wasn't 'me' focused... it was husband focused... and believe it or not, I like focusing on him ;~)

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? this can be taken 2 ways... if we are in fact talking about the TV screen, then it has to be Lost... not much else captures his attention. more likely though, even if he is sitting in front of the TV, he is looking at his computer screen. in that case something techy and geeky... Reader, Digg, Reddit, ect...

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Parmesan Peppercorn if they have it... usually they don't so Ranch.

3. What's one food he doesn't like? raw onions... oh and baked potatoes

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? water or a soda

5. Where did he go to high school? Saint Maria Goretti

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Apple computers... and all related paraphernalia... and the collection has already started.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Leftover meatloaf sandwich... with mayo ;~)

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? WANGS (aka Buffalo or Baltimore wings ;~)

10. What would he never wear? a dress... well maybe on a dare. he's definitely not afraid to have fun. as far as men's clothes, he is pretty open. if it looks good on him and he feels good... he wears it.

11. What is his favorite sports team? hmmm, I am actually blanking here. he really doesn't 'follow' sports. I will say NY Yankees but that's more because I like the Yankees ;~)

12. Who did he vote for? Obama... but I know who he really wanted to vote for ;~)

13. Who is his best friend? Honestly... me. then Spencer.

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? get so worked up about inconsequential stuff. ie. when chase has a bad nap day... I generally think it's the end of the world and go to a negative place. I know he wishes I wouldn't do that... that I would just roll with it. I am with Adam on this one... I wish I would just roll with it too.

15. What is his heritage? 50% Luxembourgian... there is even a town named after the G's! The other 50% is a mix... too many to list.

16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Hmmm, couple possibilities here... Carrot, Red velvet, Molten chocolate. He's pretty easy to please!

17. Did he play sports in high school? He played baseball all his life... and he wishes he played it now! He was extremely good baseball player ;~) He also played basketball in high school but baseball was the real passion.

18. What could he spend hours doing? It's a toss up... playing on the computer or playing video games.

19. What is one unique talent he has? The ability to weather storms with grace and dignity. He consistently impresses me.

20. If he could vacation anywhere, where would it be? Tahiti... that's been a dream of ours for a long time now ;~) One day we will get there!

I love that guy!


2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Sounds like a great guy. I also get a bit high strung if the kids are on my nerves all day and the Evil Twin doesn't get why I'm upset - but they don't have to hear the constant whining all day, either! LOL.

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

We should let the boys play hardball... considering they are both yankee fans ;-)