Sunday, March 09, 2008

Second Chances

As it turns out Christine had another shower this weekend (another surprise shower!) to which I was invited since the last one didn't work out so well ;~)

I can't tell you how excited that made me. I was supposed to scrapbook with friends all day Saturday but given the opportunity to celebrate Christine's baby, I couldn't pass it up. I ended scrapping in the morning and heading to the shower mid-day. If you haven't figured it out, Chase stayed home with daddy!

It was so much fun. It was low key, there were less people and I didn't spoil the surprise! It was so fantastic to be able to celebrate at least one of Christine's showers correctly!

Here is my beautiful mama to be!


And a random Chase picture because he is so cute!

3 comments:

The Townleys said...

Christine you look fabulous! Happy last 30 days!! (thanks for your prayers- Jess told me!)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Love a happy ending. And that "low key, fewer people" sounded sooo nice.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Christine! Jessi - I'm happy you got a second chance to celebrate with Christine.