- I hate ants... itty bitty creepy crawly demons from hell. Sorry if I seem a little bitter but I have literally been vacuuming the kitchen for weeks now. We spray outside the windows, we spray where it's safe indoors, we crush kill and destroy to no avail. I can't believe one hasn't made it back to base camp and told the others "We're getting slaughtered out there! Let's find a new house." I am keeping my fingers crossed.
- I am currently helping Adam with exhibits for his trial tomorrow! It's so much fun... he gets to tell me what to do and how to do it which is pretty funny to us. We don't generally operate under that kind of a regime. I am helping him label, copy, collate, hole punch and bind everything for tomorrow. I want to go watch him but between Sir No Sleeps and probably not going to sleep until 2... I don't think I will make it ;~)
- My friend Rose got engaged! Rose and I have been friends since our first year at UMBC and I can't tell you how great her and Nick are together. Peanut butter and jelly has nothing on these two... they just fit together! Congrats guys!
- Brian and Jen had their baby boy Ethan... actually they had him March 14th... I am just a little behind in the announcing! Congrats guys!
- I am contemplating reaching out to my aunt and 3 cousins. I haven't spoken to any of them since at least 2 years before my mom died (the aunt is her sister). They weren't contacted when my mom was dying per her request and I did not tell them when she passed although I suspect they know through other family. There was a big falling out between my mom and her sister and a lot of feelings were hurt. I am still not sure that I am ready to make the step but I have been thinking about it. The internet sleuth in me knows that one of my cousins had a baby girl probably about a year ago, 2 of my cousins moved to Maine at some point and where my aunt works. Yeah, me and Google are friends ;~)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Somethings going on around here...