Monday, January 21, 2008

3 Things

I got this from Kathi ;~) Let me know if you do it so I can check it out!

3 things that scare me:
Crime drama shows
Leaving Chase somewhere
Dogs not on their leash

3 things I love:
God
Adam
Chase

3 things I hate:
Cleaning the bathroom
The fact that people aren't nice to one another anymore
The way Marylanders drive

3 things I don't understand:
How a parent can walk away from their child (right on Kathi!)
How my husband can know just about everything about anything
How someone can mistreat an animal

3 things on my desk:
I don't have a desk so I will substitute coffee table
My husbands feet
Remote control
Ceramic fish with all my daily jewelry

3 things I'm doing right now:
Typing
Being a 'bed' to my 3 month old
Thinking I should turn the TV off... neither Adam or I are watching it!

3 things I want to do before I die:
Live some more
Spend as much time as I can with Adam, Chase and Riley
Tell them how much I love them

3 things I can do well:
Scrapbook (at least I think so)
Make cupcakes
Love my husband and son

3 things I can't do:
Fix my own car
Speak in sign language
Hit a grandslam

3 things I should listen to:
God (amen Kathi!)
More music and less TV
My intuition

3 things I shouldn't listen to:
Negative people
The TV
The voice that tells me to berate myself

3 things I watched as a kid:
Growing Pains
Care Bears cartoons
Fraggle Rock

Let me know if you do this so I can check it out!

3 comments:

TortfeasorG said...

3 things I'm doing now

commenting
enjoying family time w/ wifey & son
listening to aforementioned son snore...

chocolate hug said...

K, did it! What fun!

-diana

kathi said...

I LOVED Fraggle Rock, just wanted to hug that 'dog'!!

Liked yours much bettet than mine...especially when you agree with me, lol. :) Hugs!