Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New G in Town

Hey all! Just popping in while I have a spare moment... and I do mean 'moment'! All I have to say is thank goodness for mother-in-laws! Sandy has been wonderful... not only with advice but with food, household stuff and transportation. Chase has been on a couple different outings so far... He had his first doctors appointment on Monday and unfortch the doc was a tad concerned about his Bilirubin levels so he had to be tested at the hospital on Tuesday to see which way the numbers were headed. They were still higher than the doc wanted but lower than cause for real concern so we had to go again Wednesday to get tested and YAY hooray they are on the trend down which means he will be fine, no treatment necessary and no more testing!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that wrote, called and sent carrier pigeons! I feel so overwhelmed with love (which is a great way to feel!) I am trying to get back to everyone when I can but this little 6 lb'er keeps me running!

Here are a couple of pictures...








Thanks again to everyone for all their help, love, support, prayers and well wishes. Adam, Chase and I are truly blessed ;~)

8 comments:

Carrie and Scott said...

Oh, Jessi...he is such a doll. You two look great too and sounds like everything is like second nature for you. Thanks for the update...I've been checking constantly! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that everything is going well! No more tests for now!! :)
See you soon!
Love,
Jaime

Anonymous said...

Y'all look great! Enjoy!!

kathi said...

Everytime I come here lately, I start crying happy tears. I'm just overwhelmed, I'm sooo happy.
Y'all are so very, very blessed!!
He's simply adorable, so cute and I love the pic with Riley standing guard. Thanks SO much for the update!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess and Adam! He's beautiful :) I can't wait to see him in person! I'm glad you're feeling fine and that Chase won't have to worry about any more testing. ttysoon :)
Love, Nancy

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the update, I know that you are very busy. He is just beautiful and I'm glad that his bilireuben levels didn't stay elevated long, I know how stressful that can be. Y'all look so good, and from the picture it doesn't even look like you have an after baby tummy at all!!!

chocolate hug said...

It's nice to see your whole family together! What a blessing it is to bring home a healthy son! I'm happy to say that I think I saw you wearing a nursing tank...get a couple if you can, they are WORTH IT!

God's blessings!

thanks for the update!

diana

chocolate hug said...

IS ADAM WEARING A TROGDOR SHIRT? You weren't kidding, you're husband IS pretty cool!