Friday, August 11, 2006

Jaime's Wedding

Last weekend was so great, tiring but great. I love the feeling of watching someone you love be so incredibly happy. I can't even begin to tell you how content and peaceful Jaime is when she is around Craig. I just love those 2 together.

The day, of course, started very early with all the girls getting ready... I must mention the boys were playing video games and relaxing while we were running between hair and makeup! Typical ~

The wedding was so beautiful... I teared up when Jaime walked down the aisle. I mean I saw her in her dress before but wow, when she was coming down the aisle... pure beauty!

The wedding went off without a hitch... and soon enough we were off to the reception. What a great time that was. Talking a chatting with everyone and then out to the dance floor... seriously, I don't remember dancing like that (well except for Jaime's bachelorette party ;~)

Now for a few pictures... I will try to keep it at a minimum ;~)


Such a beautitful couple ;~)


This is probably one of my favorite pictures of the evening. Such genuine smiles on each of their faces.


The Choy Sisters (aka Kara, Kelly and Kristen), Jaime and I


I just love this shot.... thanks to the hubby for getting on the floor and making it happen ;~)


Shout out the next couple to walk down the aisle... a mere 3 months away!!!


And my other favorite shot of the evening... Kelly you are so awesome and I am so glad to be friends with you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! And the bride looks amazing!

kathi said...

Looks like fun, and you are so gorgeous.