Monday, August 28, 2006

And here we go again...

Without giving up too much right now, before anything is decided, I will just say that Adam and I's future is up in the air again. Things aren't what we hoped they would be at this law firm... the firm is great, the work is precisely what Adam enjoys but the boss is making life unbearable. I can't even explain how defeated Adam looks some days... this guy is killing his spirit and making him hate work. Hate work! Can you imagine... anyone that knows Adam knows that this is his life... his calling... God wired him to think like a lawyer and he gave him the compassion to be a good one. And this guy is killing it.

We haven't really decided what to do yet... we are relying on God's direction... we even had a prayer circle last night with our roomie Danielle, Adam and I. We are just trying to listen and figure out what is best for our little family (and growing that family in the future, near future if I can help it!)

I guess what I am asking for here out in cyber space is prayer... anyone that believes in the power or prayer... please pray for us.

Thanks everyone ;~)

3 comments:

kathi said...

Darlin, I'll pray for y'all.

The Townleys said...

Hey Birthday Girl! Check out our Blog for your birthday message!

Johnnie Avocado said...

I completely understand, I've blogged many times about having a boss that sucks your spirit away. I'm sorry....