Monday, June 12, 2006

Survivor Harbor 7

Ok, it's my bragging time... Rob, Danielle and Adam ran the Survivor Harbor 7 this past weekend. Rob ran the 7 mile portion and Danielle and Adam ran the 3 mile portion.

I was supposed to run the 3 mile with Adam and Danielle but had to pull out about 2 weeks ago.... so I dropped Adam off at the 3 mile start and waited at the finish line...

Rob came in first out of the 3 of them. He then circled around and joined up with Danielle for her last mile... yeah, he ran 7 miles and then thought, I have more energy, I'll run another mile... Ahhh, to be that in shape.

Here is a pic of the 3 of them very shortly after they ran across the finish line...


And here I am being very proud of my man!!! (complete with Starbucks coffee mug attached to my purse ;~)


To Adam, Rob and Danielle... I couldn't be more proud! You guys were awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty awesome! I would have been standing with you at the finish line waiting for them...

Anonymous said...

dude. how hotttt do we look! (in case you missed it, insert sarcasm HERE)

kathi said...

I'm proud of your man too! And of Rob and Danielle. Great pics!! Yeah, I'd love to have Robs energy...and his ability, lol.

LoveLladro said...

Thanks Kathi... it was a great time! Even better that I drove to the finish line... much better than running ;~)