Friday, June 23, 2006

Adam got a FT job!!!

Adam has been offered a position at a law firm in Towson! Let's just say the fit is kinda like this...
I like to think that the job is a direct result of how well I dress him
but alas, I think it is due to his skill, determination and overall "Adamness"... a quality that many strive for and only few achieve.


He starts July 3rd which gives him a full week of relaxing
and enjoying time off, something like this...


Congrats Honey!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! I love you ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO CONGRATS YOU GUYS!

TortfeasorG said...

Well, the firm said they couldn't resist when I showed up with a glass lamp-globe on my head.

I plan on doing some serious relaxing next week... then i get to "work" for the rest of my natural life!

"xkxrcz"

Xenophobia
Keeps
Xenophobes
Routinely
Counting
Zebras

Anonymous said...

This is very funny Jess! ~nancy

Anonymous said...

And what a sharp dressed man he is!

Congrats you two!

Paco