Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Prozac for the part of my brain that deals with finances

Seriously folks... I don't like to talk money with everyone I know but I have got to get this off my chest!

Between getting taxes back, owing the evil Orchard Park ridiculous money, Adam starting a new job, signing a lease and paying for a new, wonderful apartment, starting to pay back federal student loans for my husbands fabulous education, then starting to pay back private loans for the other part of my husbands fabulous education, then realizing that we may have another loan in FL (grandpa G signed for that but died more than 2 years ago) and going back and forth from we have to pay that, we should pay that and the bank can't collect on that... I am about ready to have a financial breakdown...

I am not sure what a financial breakdown looks like but I will take pictures...

All I do know is that I will continue to tithe... I never felt better than when I wrote that check!

Also, for those who don't know... Danielle and Rob have spent 6 months (this time around) apart while Rob was serving our country in Africa. He is now back, driving on American soil, drinking Starbucks and coming home to friends that have missed him! Rob had to report to Camp Lejune in NC after his deployment ended and Danielle drove down to be with him. They should be on their way back to MD as I type!

4 comments:

kathi said...

Financial breakdown is a great term, and one many can relate to. Hard times are His times, too...gotta trust Him and keeping the tithe is trusting Him. I appreciate you so much.

The Townleys said...

We're baaaaack!

TortfeasorG said...

you have funny titles...

just wanted to say i love you.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of a financial breakdown!! Seriously...it gets better. God honors tithing. Glad to hear you keeping your sense of humor!