Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Khaki's are attacking your closet

I love my husband more than anyone on this earth. That being said, husbands are funny creatures. Adam went to a meeting last night so I was home alone (with Riley the Wonderbeagle of course). I took the opportunity to do some laundry... pickins were slim and it needed to be done. My usual MO with laundry is do a few loads, fold everything then put it away (instead of putting it away after every load). So around 8:30 - 9 I go to put everything away. Inevitably I have to straighten out the husbands closet because there are collared shirts thrown up where the pants are folded, pants randomly folded and sitting where the undershirts go, ect... not an issue, I don't mind this at all because I am the 'neat' one of the 2 of us.

I finish, go chill on the couch for awhile until the husband returns. He runs into the bedroom, changes and plops on the couch to watch Scrubs with me.

We are now ending the night and I am walking into the bedroom where my husband is waiting and I pass by the closet... this is what I see...



I calmly walk in and tell him that his khaki's are attacking his other clothes.

Little things like this make me love being married. Heck, if this is the worst, I am in good shape.

I love you sweetie!!!

9 comments:

kathi said...

LOL, c'mon...that's funny. Attacking his other clothes. You're too cute, girl. I'm like you, except that if I'm the one doing the laundry, I wash, fold and let whoever the clothes belong to put them away. There's 5 piles when we fold, one for each person and then towels and sheets. Hey...gotta teach responsibility where you can. You know if you could get Riley to help, you would, right? :) Cute stuff.

Keasty said...

It gets worse! Been in the game for 38 yrs now... wouldn't change though.
Got here via Kathi. I'll drop by again sometime. Currently wandering round the States... next stop.... Hartford CT to Chicago via OHIO.

Anonymous said...

Bet you didn't think I would respond on your blog now did ya'?!

Hilarious how you said his pants were attacking his clothes! I loved it! Very clever and very cute!

Anonymous said...

That really made me laugh...and the picture explains it all.

LoveLladro said...

kathi - I think I will institute that rule when we have kids... I can manage the 2 of us but anymore than that... yeah help is a definite! I have been thinking about attaching a shelf to Riley's back... it could work... ;~)

keasty - glad to meet you! Stop by anytime! congrats on the 38 years... I love to hear about committment like that!

famous amos - thanks for the compliment! I can be very clever and I am always cute ;~) You are from Danielle's blog, right? So you know both of us (sorry, I don't recognize who you are...)

LoveLladro said...

Carrie - all I have to say is life will never be boring with Adam... I would venture a guess and say you feel the same way about Scott ;~)

TortfeasorG said...

Dude, you should have seen what those pants were doing to ME right before I sicked them on the closet!

My closet situation gets made fun of a lot. I get made fun of a lot. Sigh...

I love my cute and funny wife!

LoveLladro said...

I have it on good authority that she loves you right back!

Anonymous said...

So we're reading your entry and...well...we have nothing to say. So we'll just say HI GREIVELL's!