Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Are you kidding me?

I have got to get this off my chest or else I will be brooding all day ~

On my way in this morning some idoit who apparently forgot that other people drive on the exit ramp to 95, decides, mid exit to the south bound lane, to quickly jump over to the north bound lane... directly where I am driving. Not such a big deal because there are 2 lanes but there is a beast of a MACK TRUCK RIGHT NEXT TO ME... please don't think this is an exaggaration... I am looking at his ginormous tires, of which could ahlialate my 98 Jeep in no time flat... I am now forced to choose what death I would like... rolling over the idiot in front of me or becoming a pancake on the ramp. Luckily God was with me and I was able to brake enough to let the moron go in front of me and not get caught up in the wheels of the aforementioned MACK TRUCK. I wanted nothing more than to beat the living snot out of that moron but after one or two explicitves, I let it go. Anyone that knows me well, knows this is a miracle.

Once my heart found the correct rythym again and the adrenyline slowed in my system, things went back to normal. I continued listening to my podcast and enjoyed the drive. For about 10 minutes.

As I am pulling off the exit ramp to get to work I look down at my cup holders and realize that in the aforementioned near death experience, my coffee mug has tipped, every so slightly, in the cup holder and is now spilling wonderful Ethiopian coffee into the cup holders. I esstencially have a coffee lake next to me. Fantastic... I needed every drop of that stupid coffee (btw, thanks Rob, the coffee is DELICIOUS!!!) Not only do I have a lake forming... I realize that my house keys are in the, what was once empty. cup holder... along with a necklace that I wear on a daily basis. I literally went fishing for my keys and necklace... great....

Hey Adam, remember that great little keychain that you got me that is a decision maker (battery operated and flashes lights everywhere)... yeah, I don't think it was meant to swim in coffee...

Have a wonderful day everyone and I hope your day started better than mine ;~)

PS. I am still smiling... I won't let the devil win... besides... it makes a great story for a blog ;~) Love ya'll ;~)

No comments: