Sunday, August 08, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Ha Ha Ha Adam! Now you are as old as me... well at least for the next 3 weeks ;~)

Happy Birthday to the best husband I could have ever asked for.
Thank you for being the dad that I always wanted for my kids.

Thank you for never failing to make me laugh.

Thank you for having a serious side and being the awesome lawyer that you are. Thank you for providing for Chase, Lil Bean and I. Thank you for giving me the career that I have always wanted.

Seriously... never failing to make me laugh.

Thank you for balancing me. Thank you for encouraging me with all my many (many) interests. Thank you for standing behind me, in front of me and beside me... all at the same time. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for loving me.


I love you.

1 comment:

MIL said...

I think that man you married is pretty amazing too!!!!!