Friday, June 15, 2007

And the verdict is...

It's a BOY!

Sorry to all you girl people out there but it's official, Adam and I are having a little boy!

Danielle baked little surprises into cupcakes (the ones in front of her, the other cupcakes were for Holly's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!)

The idea was that we all eat the 'surprise' cupcakes all at once and whoever found something in their cupcake called out "Congratulations, you're having a ____." There were a few baked in surprises so we were pretty guaranteed to find out on the first round!


Mary was the first to find the surprise and tell us that we are having a little boy! You can't really see it but I am holding the little plastic blue bottles!


Here's to hoping a little girl is in the cards for us in the future but for this pregnancy... blue tones, baseball gloves and Tonka trucks will be all the rage! A special thanks goes out to Danielle for making this much more fun then laying on a table in the doctors office! You are the idea woman!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess and Adam! YAY!!!

~Nancy :)

Michelle said...

YEA!! Congratulations!! If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask me, I have three boys of my own, so I've been through it all!!

kathi said...

I love boys! Yay! As hard as it is to believe I was wrong...lol, I'm thrilled for y'all because I surely know how much fun boys are!! GI Joe's, action figures, COOL STUFF!

TortfeasorG said...

I was RIGHT!!!

We're baseball glove shopping tonight!

Carrie and Scott said...

Yep, we're in this together. Boy World will be fun. Next couple years will be fun trying to get a girl. So, he is a peabert! My lil
captain has been practicing his moves in my tummy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome! Boys are a lot of fun. Can't wait to meet him.
Love ya! Jaime

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH.....happy days ahead! Good thing you had lots of practice on my boys! Hopefully yours won't be sooo crazy!! Seriously, lots of love and mega-congrats from Brooke and me!

Johnnie Avocado said...

What did I tell you...it's never official until the birth. They make mistakes all the time.....but CONGRATS!!!!! Wahoo!!!!