Friday, September 29, 2006

Noticeably absent

I have been slightly absent lately... my sincerest apologies! Life has been a little crazy around here...

First and foremost... Rob is deploying again... to Iraq nonetheless... very not happy news. It is happening soon so Rob and Danielle are making quick plans to relocate her back to MD and thank the heavens above, back into their house. Their tenants graciously agreed to move out so that Danielle could move back in. This does mean that I get Danielle back as a neighbor (I see grueling yoga workouts in my future) and for that I am so happy but it is tainted with the fact that Rob is deploying. I just ask that everyone out there keep them in your prayers... for strength and safety... it's going to be a long few months but if anyone can make it, the Townley's can. I have never met a couple more ready to handle this then them! Ok, enough gushing over the Townley's...

You may notice that I am posting during work hours... 'shouldn't you be working hard... pumping out contracts for the millions of $$'s of revenue that passes by your desk each day...' to which I say 'stop being so judgmental and how do you know what I do?' oh, and then I tell you that I HAVE THE DAY OFF! Normally this isn't such a momentous and noteworthy occasion but it has been so hellascious at work lately that today's day off was definitely needed. My only sadness is that I left KMR and Nancy to deal with it... many apologies ladies... much love ;~)

The husband and I don't have a whole lot planned... shop a little... hang out and enjoy a GORGEOUS day here in MD.

I am excited because my dad's sister is coming into town and we are all going out to eat some yummy MD crabs... then tomorrow we are heading to the H-town to visit Adam's family... we are celebrating his dads birthday (which was in mid Sept and this is the first chance we have had to get up there)... we are also celebrating Nick's 22nd birthday and what would have been Ryan's 30th (their birthday's were a day apart). All in all, it should be a great visit!

Hopefully I will have some fun pictures to post! Love to everyone out in the blogosphere!

2 comments:

TortfeasorG said...

Just so you all know, Jessi was anything but "noticeably absent" from the crab-eating extravaganza that ensued last night. She won the prize for eating the most crabs, then paid for it in tummy aches...

kathi said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one slacking off. :)