Thursday, March 22, 2007

Everyone loves a survey!

I got this from a fellow blogger, thanks Kathi (albeit a while ago ;~)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Morning does not look good on me.
2. How much cash do you have on you? People trying to save money do not carry cash on them!
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? I am with Kathi, POOR ;~)
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Danielle my Hero (That is what it actually reads... I didn't not type that in... 3 guesses as to who did)
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? White and Nerdy by Weird Al
7. What shirt are you wearing? Brown tank with a white long sleeve over it... yeah, I am pretty much cute ~
8. Do you label yourself? I guess... wife, friend, daughter, ect...
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: au natural
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright room please... not a fan of the dark.
11. Why is there always a missing question? Daylight savings time?
12. What does your watch look like? A pink sprint phone
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "hi hey check your pers email"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Somewhere on 3 but I try not to go there
16. What's a word that you say a lot? the
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? my husband... he's pretty much the only one that says it to me ;~)
18. Last furry thing you touched? Riley the Wonderbeagle
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Vitamins are my only drug now... oh and Tylenol.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Rolls of film... HA. It's been a long time since that. I do have almost 10,000 pictures on my computer (since 2005, there are more before that!)
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25... after I got married but before my mom died.
22. Your worst enemy? Myself. No one is more harsh or more critcial then me.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Riley the Wonderbeagle
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "I went the other way of hungry... now I am not hungry" riveting, I know.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? There isn't even a choice to be made... million bucks. Who do I see about that?
26. Do you like someone? I like a lot of people
27. The last song you listened to? Letting Go by Sozzi
28. What time of day were you born? Around the 7:00 pm hour
29. What's your favorite number? The number 7 but I don't know why
30. Where did you live in 1987? I had just moved to Maryland with my mom
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes but I am always working on controlling that
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Doubtful
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Getting a raise in my boss' office. Seemed inconsequential once I saw 9/11
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Cry, stamp my feet and throw a temper tantrum... no, I put more money in and hope I get 2
35. Do you consider yourself kind? I can be
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I have a tattoo and it is on my hip. It's a breast cancer ribbon (for my mom) with a premmie purple heart in the middle (for Emilee)
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Sign language
38. Would you move for the person you loved? If you are referring to my husband, then yes.
39. Are you touchy-feely? Not really, I can be at times but mostly, not so much
40. What's your life motto? I haven't really thought of a life motto... I try to be a good Christian... that really covers a lot
41. Name three things you have on you at all times: Cell phone, card holder and chapstick (medicated, my fave!)
42. What's your favorite town/city? There could be so many... San Diego is great, Annapolis is fantastic... pretty much everywhere has something great about it
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Snickers bar out of the vending machine
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I couldn't even begin to tell you
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope, thats why there are people you can pay to do that
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he got on a flight back to England
47. How far back do you know your ancestry? Not very far at all... I guess I could find out more but I have limited knowledge of it right now
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Ad.com Christmas party... I couldn't wait to get home, put on sleepy clothes and curl up on the couch!
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? LOL, nah, I am fine
50. Have you ever been burned by love? Who hasn't?
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? This guy is pretty hot! So is this one!
52. Where would you like to live? I would like to live in San Diego... it's gorgeous!

5 comments:

Johnnie Avocado said...

This was cool to read.....these are fun, but I never do them myself. I wonder why? hmm...

Anonymous said...

lol ~nancy :)

kathi said...

Great job, glad you liked it. Only I hate it when people borrow my stuff and make it better than mine, lol.

And you're right, that guy is pretty cute! :)

TortfeasorG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TortfeasorG said...

i am a one who is blushing!