Monday, February 04, 2008

It's 7:40 am

and Chase slept 'through the night' in his own crib! We put him down at 1:00 am last night and he is still sleeping soundly in his own crib!

It was harder than I thought to leave him in his own room... all the sudden his room seemed a million miles away! I think the difference this time was that I knew he might actually sleep through the night in his room... but I have to admit, I was really glad to have my room back! I got to read before I went to bed which is something I haven't done since my pre-Chase days.

Now that we have this part conquered, it's time to start moving this crazy schedule of his around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congrats on having your bedroom back. :)

Anonymous said...

Life is so much sweeter when both you & baby are sleeping. Congrats!

kathi said...

YAY!! Feels good, huh??