Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Storyville

Some pictures from Storyville!


Chase absolutely LOVED playing with the 'kitchen stuff'


burying carrots in the 'dirt' with Andrew...


working on his blueprints...


taking a break to read a book (and create a table out of his legs)...


stopping by the post office to mail a few over-sized envelopes...


went to the market to pick up a few groceries...


explored a fallen tree...


sailed in a boat...


read books with Andrew in a lighthouse...


and read books with Andrew on the water...


and did a little construction...


then passed out from a long busy day!!!

It was really lots of fun although making that drive in my first trimester was rough! I say that and I am planning another trip to Annapolis tomorrow. I never learn ;~)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Storyville! Should try one near from us. Where was this?

LoveLladro said...

this was the one in Rosedale (like 5 minutes from Rose's place)... there is one closer (Woodlawn) but I haven't been there yet.

dkamfam said...

This looks like so much fun! I wish it was closer. I feel like I say that a lot. Ah well. Good to know about it!

emily ebeling said...

wow! that WAS a lot to catch up on!
love how the little bean is growing- can't wait for more pics of the little one :)
and Chase, holy COW, is he getting big! what a cute kid...especially in the tree stump. awesome.

:)

~Em