Wednesday, December 20, 2006

From Milwaukee

Things are going well out here... the service for Adam's grandmother was today and it was very nice. Afterwards we went to a great Italian restaurant nearby and then onto Lee's house (one of Adam's cousins).

There are so many G's out here! Never thought I would see so many but Adam's dad has 6 brothers and sisters so there is a lot of family. It was very nice and I am glad I got to meet this side of the family, maybe next time it will be under better circumstances.

A bit of good news.... KMR (my cool supervisor) called me this morning to let me know that our parent company is putting money back into Ad.com so everyone is getting a bonus! Now I am not retiring or anything but it is a good amount and it will definitely carry us into Jan easily.

It always happens that way... just as I start to think that God has all but abandoned Adam and I, he comes through with a solution... and it is always one that my little pea brain couldn't possibly think of. You would think I would learn ;~) Anyway, I am very thankful and I will make an effort to remember this next time!

Here are some pictures from Wisconsin ~


Waiting for the rent a car in the Milwaukee airport


Adam and his dad in the hotel


Adam big pimpin the Yukon that his dad rented!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Glad to hear things are looking up! Hope to see you soon!

Johnnie Avocado said...

I'm glad to hear that your trip was safe. You work for advertising.com?

LoveLladro said...

johnnie ~ I sure do! you familiar with the company?