Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! I won't call anybody out but if you want to copy and paste this to your own blog, be my guest! Just let me know so I can read your answers! Merry Christmas!
1 . Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate or Spiced Cider!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? No Santa in our house… I do the wrapping and put them under the tree! Adam does a heck of a job complimenting me on my wrapping job though!
3. Colored lights or white on tree/house? Colored lights!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? You know… I don't think I do… I may have to do something about that.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Apparently yesterday. We got a tree and pulled out all the decorations… fun times!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Anything my dad makes ;~)
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: There are a lot of favorite memories... too many to count or list here.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was about 7 I think... no loss... I am not a huge fan of Santa (although I have quite a few musical Santas around my house, go figure!)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? One and usually it is a stocking stuffer
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lights and ornaments! It was decided last night that the garland would have overwhelmed the tree (it's on the smaller side ;~)
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it or What's that? :) I like it... more so I like watching how my husbands face lights up at the mere thought of snow.
12. Can you ice skate? Depends on your definition of 'skating' and how upright you have to be in order to qualify.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No but I remember giving my favorite gift. A perfect piece of Lladro that I gave to my mom... gave it to her on what turned out to be her last Christmas.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays? Not working... well that and spending time with the fam! Looking forward to having Christmas day and evening at my house with dad and Stacie!!! Fun times!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Hot buttered apples (I think that is the name)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting a new ornament every year.
17. What tops your tree? An angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving... no question. I love the feeling of getting a great gift for someone and watching them open it!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? White Christmas by Bing Crosby only because I just watched White Christmas (the movie) the other day (shout out to Danielle!)
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I am with Nancy... I like the fruit flavored!