Friday, January 27, 2006

ABC's of Me

The ABCs of me:

A - Age you got your first kiss: 14 I think - Matthew Pickup.
B - Band listening to right now: "Great Songs" playlist on my ipod.
C - Crush on: Ty Pennington, my husband knows.
D - Dad's name: Paul
E - Easiest person to talk to: Was my mom, most of the time it is my husband.
F - Favorite bands at the moment: Anyone from the OC, Scrubs, Garden State soundtrack
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: Neither, I have grown past that stage.
H - Hometown: Austin, TX
I - Instruments: None, wish there was one though.
J - Junior High: They call it Middle School in MD and it was George Fox.
K - Kind of car: Honda Accord and Jeep Grand Cherokee
L - Longest car ride ever: MD to Panama City, FL. Breaking down made it much longer then it was supposed to be.
M - Mom's name: Susan
N - Nicknames: PJ
O - One wish: To have my mom back healthy.
P - Phobias: Dying (Death is ok, it's the dying that scares me)
Q - Quote:
"To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded."
R - Reason to smile: God's forgiveness and love
S - Song you sang last: Forever Young by Youth Group
T - Time you woke up today?: 6:10 am.
U - Unknown fact about me: I am pessimistic by default... I am trying to change that.
V - Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts, Artichoke, Asparagus... ick.
W - Worst habit(s): Not admitting I am wrong.
X - X-rays you've had: left arm twice, right leg, can't remember any others.
Y - Yummy food: eggplant pancakes, Italian wedding soup, steak and mashed potatoes meal.
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo although I lend very little credence to astrology, very little.

No comments: